Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Russia: Buy Low And Sell High

There is an old adage in the investment world. You buy when there is disaster, because if you buy when everybody is is panicking and dumping, you are probably going to make a lot of money unless the world comes to an end. I do not suspect that Russia will come to an end. Russia has huge assets, lots of foreign currency in reserves as well, so when I saw Russia collapsing I thought I should buy, and I did buy. 

I have become more and more optimistic about Russia in the last year or two. Anyway, if you have big reserves and there are positive changes taking place in Russia, as far as I am concerned. So I hope your parents thought you to buy low and sell high. That is what I am trying to do.

Related ETF and stocks: Market Vector Russia ETF Trust (RSX), Yandex NV(NASDAQ:YNDX)